Pages

mercoledì 3 ottobre 2012

Cat & Totoro Necklace


My last creations! :) 
Le mie ultime creazioni! :)

Collana Cameo Totoro

My Neighbor Totoro (となりのトトロ Tonari no Totoro?)
is a 1988 Japanese animated fantasy film written and directedby Hayao Miyazaki and produced by Studio Ghibli.
The film follows the two young daughters of a professor and their interactions with friendly wood spirits in postwar rural Japan. 
The film won the Animage Anime Grand Prix prize and the Mainichi Film Award for Best Film in 1988.

Collana Cameo Gatto Nero al Chiarore di Luna


2 commenti:

  1. You have very lovely shop and all items are adorable. I like your kitty necklace and pin brooch so much!! Following you from DooDesign... ^_^

    Have a wonderful day,

    RispondiElimina
  2. Aww, thank you infinitely ^-^ i'm so glad you like my stuff because i LOVE yours so much :)
    and thanks a lot for following me! I'm new to blogspot, i have to figure out how to get followers and advertise my shop a bit more :)

    Have a wonderful weekend
    Francesca

    RispondiElimina